Raj Kundra Case: never been involved in the production and distribution of “pornography”

Months later Raj Kundra's name sprung up in the scandalous porn case which prompted his capture, the famous financial specialist has now opened up on the matter and called it a witch chase. To note, Raj was captured by the Mumbai Police in July and was reserved under significant segments of the Indian Penal Code, the Information Technology Act and the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act. While he was conceded bail regarding that situation in September, Raj has spoken with regards to the case in a selective discussion with source and excused any relationship with the creation or appropriation of explicit material.


Raj-Kundra

Months later Raj Kundra’s name sprung up in the scandalous porn case which prompted his capture, the famous financial specialist has now opened up on the matter and called it a witch chase. To note, Raj was captured by the Mumbai Police in July and was reserved under significant segments of the Indian Penal Code, the Information Technology Act and the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act. While he was conceded bail regarding that situation in September, Raj has spoken with regards to the case in a selective discussion with source and excused any relationship with the creation or appropriation of explicit material.

Raj likewise referenced that as the matter is subjudice, he is prepared to confront the preliminary and is confident that reality will win for the situation. He expressed, “After much contemplation , considering there are many misleading and irresponsible statements/ articles floating around and my silence has been misconstrued for weakness. I would like to start by stating that I have never been involved in the production and distribution of “pornography” ever in my life.

This whole episode has been nothing but a witch hunt. The matter is subjudice so I cannot elucidate, but I am ready to face trial and have full faith in the judiciary, where the truth will prevail. Raj Kundra said, However, unfortunately, I have already been pronounced “guilty” by the media and my family and I have been subjected to a lot of pain (continuously), violating my human and constitutional rights at different levels. The trolling, negativity and toxic public perception has been very debilitating”.

Raj further urged everyone to respect his privacy at this time. “To set the record straight I do not hide my face in shame, but wish that my privacy is not intruded anymore with this continued MEDIA TRIAL. My priority has always been my family, nothing else matters at this juncture. Raj Kundra said he believes it’s every person’s inalienable right to live with dignity and I request the same. Thank you for taking out time to read this statement, and respecting my privacy henceforth,” he added.

The businessman had been reserved under significant segments of the Indian Penal Code, the Indecent Representation of Women (Prevention) Act and the Information Technology Act for supposedly dispersing/communicating physically unequivocal recordings.

Dreading capture, Kundra originally looked for an expectant bail from a meetings court, however it was denied, so he moved the Bombay High Court, asserting that he had been outlined.

The HC likewise dismissed his expectant bail application on November 25.

The FIR named actors Sherlyn Chopra and Poonam Pandey as co-denounced.

Kundra’s legal advisors had asserted he was not the slightest bit associated with content creation, distribution or transmission of supposed unlawful recordings even as the entertainers, who were named as co-denounced, had given full agree to shoot the recordings.

 


Dont Miss Next